Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blow The Wind Southerly - Original Classical Piano Composition/Improvisation

This piece started life as an a-level music composition project and has slowly developed through the years. Based on the old folk/sea shanty of the same name, Blow The Wind Southerly was originally written for a small orchestra then simplified into this piano prelude. Please Favourite, Subscribe and leave me some Comments if you enjoy 'Blow The Wind Southerly'! thanks to all you people that have subscribed so far... we're over 200 and growing! I am currently writing a musical/operetta called Vice which is my favourite work so far, keep posted for more videos of Vice and other compositions. Visit my website www.joolsscott.co.uk +--++-++-------++-+ �+����+�+�+�+��+�-� �+�++���+�+������-� +-----------++----+ TO HEAR MORE MUSIC! As you may notice in my current videos, the frills on the left hand of my shirt have fallen off. My apologies, they'll be back as soon as possible x
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with classical piano]

No comments:

Post a Comment