Monday, March 29, 2010

"Rain" Slow Passionate Classical Piano By Smooth Jazz Pianist John Coleman

This "Rain" song recording is the first time it was ever played. It was not written on paper first, it is spontaneous, unrehearsed, unedited and straight from my heart. What you hear, is exactly as it was that rainy night earlier this year when I sat down at my piano and hit the record button. It's not on any cd's of mine or anywhere else for sale; I would hope others would just listen to it, and feel the same way I do when I hear it; peace & serenity. It is not typical of my smooth jazz style, it's just simply an expression of my heart and how I felt that rainy night. Written and Performed by Pianist John Coleman. Copyright 2010 John Coleman. ® ASCAP
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with classical piano]

No comments:

Post a Comment